Welcome to my blog

I HAVE STARTED THIS BLOG AS A WAY TO STAY
IN TOUCH WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
ALSO,TO DOCUMENT OUR ACTIVITIES, ADVENTURES
AND TRAVELS AS WE START A NEW CHAPTER
IN OUR LIFE.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012



We have been busy again this week.  It always seems there is something to do here in Florida.  It could be that Ray and I have more time to check out the sights. Or maybe it's because we are only here for a few months so we try to cram everything in during that time.  The weather here has been so nice.                       Warm & sunny...just perfect.
My husband pretending to be a fisherman!!

Now this is something you won't see in Chicago this time of year!!!  

This little guy surprised me when I was walking into the back yard of our rental!! Pretty cute .

No comments:

Post a Comment