Welcome to my blog

I HAVE STARTED THIS BLOG AS A WAY TO STAY
IN TOUCH WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
ALSO,TO DOCUMENT OUR ACTIVITIES, ADVENTURES
AND TRAVELS AS WE START A NEW CHAPTER
IN OUR LIFE.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Gulf Port

Today Ray and I took a ride to Gulfport FL, which is located southwest of St. Petersburg on Boca Ciega Bay. There is a cute waterfront District with a few shop's, restaurant's and a nice view of the bay.
Cinnamin and I in Gulfport.

Ray and I decided to stop at one of the local restaurants, "Tangelo's"  for some lunch.  We ordered a bowl of black beans and rice. Yummy!!!

and some conch chowder, hush puppies and a shrimp po boy.

Ray relaxing at"Tangelo's" restaurant.



After lunch Cinnamin decided to join us for a quick picture.  It was truly a wonderful day!


                           


No comments:

Post a Comment