Welcome to my blog

I HAVE STARTED THIS BLOG AS A WAY TO STAY
IN TOUCH WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
ALSO,TO DOCUMENT OUR ACTIVITIES, ADVENTURES
AND TRAVELS AS WE START A NEW CHAPTER
IN OUR LIFE.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Johns Pass is one of the local spots here in Madeira Beach that Ray and I enjoy walking around. It has gift shops, restaurants, ice cream and fudge shops etc,  you can also rent jet skies, or go on a dolphin watch boat cruise.  We are close enough this year to walk there...although it is quite a long walk.  But anyways, we decided to walk there with the puppy.

Now this kind of shopping Ray doesn't mind.  He gets to sit outside with a beer (a .99cents beer) and the puppy. While I do my shopping at all the little shops at John's Pass.  What could be better.

There are pelicans and other wildlife to see at John's Pass too.  We have seen dolphin's in years past..but didn't see any while we were there this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment